Sunday, August 24, 2008

Welcome SITS girls! Thank you!


WOW! To my surprise I got home from Palm Springs and OMG I had comments on my blog! (obviously doesn't happen often!lol) Welcome Saucy girls! If you are reading and have no idea what I'm talking about check out The Secret is in the Sauce. So my blog isn't all that exciting, like some of yours but I try to share the exciting stuff going on around here. Some great ideas I have stolen from somewhere and just some random pics, and yea sometimes I forget to turn my pictures and then too lazy to turn them after they are posted (yea bad blogger) Thanks for visiting! Thanks Saucy girls!!!! Love ya!
~ off to see if I got any decent pictures from Palm Springs and post those and then off to visit the Saucy Girls who have left me comments!

2 comments:

Jan Ross said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog - I appreciate it! My sister lives in Southern California (Palmdale) and they head to Palm Springs often!

(Your print is just a little hard to read against your background - just wanted to let you know.It may be just my computer, also.)

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

Thanks! Anyone else having a problems reading?