Friday, August 22, 2008

Kaitlyn's New Doll

Kaitlyn made her very own doll today!
I got the idea from the Skip to my Lou blog where they drew characters from the book and made them into dolls... well instead we just made a doll out of her drawing of a princess! I had her draw on white fabric w/ fabric markers, then I cut it out and sewed it together, she stuffed it and I closed it up, and Waa Laa! She made her own doll! She was so excited and proud of it! She even took this picture of it!


She even made Kassel one too!

And heres the prince and the princess together!

A little weird looking but hey! I think they are cute!

4 comments:

Lynda said...

How darling! Congrats on being featured on SITS - what a great site!

Deanna said...

Those are simply adorable and such keepsakes. Congrats on being a saucy blog! You are a keeper.

Aubrey said...

Ok, now THAT is a great idea! Too cute!

Congrats on your Sauciness!

Bramblemoon Farm said...

I love it! They are adorable, and so is she. My daughter and I have been doing a lot of crafts together and I just love watching her get creative:)