Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tagged again!

My SoCalScrap co-blogger Kristi tagged me, so I guess I should actually do it! lol
From what I understand, I need to post 7 things about me & tag 3 friends. Hopefully my 3 friends will play too. (come on guys I did it!)

Seven random facts you may not know about me.....

1. I ALWAYS wanted to be a Mommy and a SAHM at that! Lucky me, I married someone to made that dream come true! BOTH of them!

2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE hot stone massage, well any massage really but especialy hot stone massage!

3. I spend most of my spare time scrapbooking or blogging (my new addiction)

4. I love my friends as if they are family!

5. I HATE renting! But yet cant decide where we want to buy! lol

6. I swam competitivly in high school. (it said random!)

7. Im only wearing one earing right now because one keeps getting nasty... eeew! (once again it said random! lol)

Ok, and now whos the lucky three I will tag...????

I think I will tag Kelsy becuse she tagged me last time and I didnt do it, hey i was new at blogging and had no idea how to do anything it asked me to do!
AND.....
Lacey because she was so excited to start her blog anf then hasnt done much w/ it, so now she has to post something right? lol
AND.....
Bonnie because shes my partner in crime! lol and one who got me into blogging!

Have fun ladies!!!

0 comments: