Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wordful Wednesday- Gamer

A day late and a dollar short. It's been crazy lately and I seam to only be getting to this late! Oh well, Im just tryig to keep my head above water right now!

Kassel was laughing and laughing playing his sisters leapster!! He was laughing so hard having the time of his life! He has no idea what he was doing or supposed to be doing on it but it was so funny! UhOh, do I have a future gamer on my hands?


Check out Angie at 7 Clown Circus for more Wordful Wednesday!

3 comments:

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Both of my boys are serious gamers. It can be good and bad...it keeps them occupied though (in other words, not driving mom crazy!).

Michelle said...

How cute!

Claremont First Ward said...

I'm gonna have to say yes! So cute.