Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Project 365

Jan 3rd-As soon as I got this green cloth diaper for Kassel I knew I just had to take a picture of him in it by the Christmas tree. I couldn't take the tree down until I took this picture!


Jan 4th- Sadly this is the only picture we took on the 4th! It was a cold dreary day. Kaitlyn asked for some hot cocoa, hot tea sounded good to me. So we enjoyed out warm cups of goodness together!


Jan 5th- Christmas in January! My friend Erica and I dont usually get to get together until January some time to exchange gifts. This time we met at Chic-Fila and let the kids play for a bit!



Jan 6th- Oh man, not even a week into the year and I'm already missing days! Man, this is harder then I thought! Kaitlyn has stayed home from school this week, and then yesterday I started getting sick and has only gotten worse since. Maybe I should go give Kait the camera to take a picture of something! lol

Jan 7th-

3 comments:

KelsyC said...

Love the pic of Kass in his dipe. SO cute!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I love the Christmas Tree shot! So cute.

Michelle said...

Great pictures and good luck keeping it up. I just started my own picture a day project. I made a separate blog to keep it all in one place. It is kind of fun.....so far. :)