Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

Happy New Years Everyone!


It was a nice quiet night here at home tonight. Right before midnight we broke open the champagne and sparkling cider, then count down. Happy New Year!! Hope everyone had a fun and safe new year!

My 2008 Top 10

1) Moved yet again but hopefully in the town where the kids will grow up and keep the same friends for years and years to come.

2) Got Kaitlyn into school!

3) Kids (yes both of them) got their FIRST HAIR CUT

4) Got alot more caught up in my scrapbooking!

5) Got on two scrapbook store teams!

6) Kaitlyn turned four, its just crazy to me that I am a mother to a four year old!

6) Kassel turned two, and really starting to come into his own.

7) We went on our longest road trip since Ken and I was first dating. Fun times!

8)I got involved in a mom support group.

9) Ken and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary!

10) Ken and I celebrated our 11th New Years!

We are looking forward to a very happy 2009 and wish you all the same!

8 comments:

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Happy New Year!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

You had a nice year. You're a scrapbooker! Yay!

Kendall said...

Your pictures have just made me smile. Have a happy new year Ma'am.

- Kendall from Mama Kat's

Jay @halftime lessons said...

Wow...you sound like your family is at the same place as ours...so many similarities!

Happy New Year!!
Jay

Melissa said...

Hey there visiting from SITS

I hope you are having a great new year so far!

I am having a fantastic tutu giveway on my boutique blog that you should check out!! I bet your daughter would like it!!

www.thefairytaleboutique.blogspot.com

Vodka Mom said...

Happy, happy new year!!!

Unknown said...

happy new year! i sat at home and watched the ball drop! :)

KatBouska said...

Woo hoo! Happy New Year! You guys are so cute! :)