Monday, January 19, 2009

Productive weekend

I have been kinda been busy and not blogging lately, had alot on my plate.

This weekend was a very nice productive weekend. Sat was pretty kick back stuff we normally do. Sunday Ken had a kids birthday party that he took the kids to while I went shopping and attended my step sisters bridal shower. It was fun hanging out with old friends and family. And I was able to scrap some pages to complete my LOAD (layout a day) for January.

Then this extra day to the weekend I was able to finally take down, box up and put away all the Christmas stuff. Clean up the garage a bit, package up the recycling for my nephew. Then I made it back to the scraproom and worked on some layouts for Scrapper's Cafe so she could make kits. AND I think I finished packing kits for the retreat this weekend!

WHEW!

I'm BEAT!

NOW.... only 3 more days until I'm OUTTA here!!!

Heading up north along the coast for a nice weekend of friends and scrapping... my kind of getaway!!!! Then thats not the end of the awesome weekend, I have to leave early sunday morning to head to Anaheim Convention Center for CHA!!!!! If you dont know what it is then you probably wouldnt be excited for me, but Im SO VERY excited to go!

0 comments: