Friday, January 9, 2009

New Outfit!

I had planed on making kaitlyn a skirt for Christmas eve but didnt get around to it, so what am I to do with red and white stripes fabric? Hmmm... maybe if I add pink to it, it wont be too Christmasy... What do you guys think? I also made the monogram shirt to go with it. It needs a flower or something on the monogram but didnt get around to it for school today!


THis was posted for my picture of the day but I just loved the outfit I had to share it here too!

6 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

I think it's adorable just the way it is!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

SO cute!!!! I love it... especially the K part! LOL

KelsyC said...

Cute! You could always add a heart applique to the skirt and wa-lah.... its a Valentines skirt! She looks adorable!

Unknown said...

How cute is that!!!!!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Totally adorable. I always envy people with sewing skills!

Anonymous said...

She is looking so cute in this outfit... I would like to buy this kind of dresses for my baby...