Mama Kats homework prompts:
1.) The last time I laughed really hard...
2.) Forgive and forget...I think.
3.) I remember when...
4.) Write about something that bothered you this week.
5.) Write a poem about a favorite color.
I'll just tuch base on all of them!
1) I dont remember the last time I laughed really hard. I mean I remember being in bed and I was laughing so hard I was crying and coughing and had a hard time breathing. So is laughter really the best medincine?? I could have died! Hmmm... now I wish I remembered what I was laughing about.
2) There are lots of everyday 'forgive and forgets' that we all deal with and thats how relationships grow stronger I think. The big one in my life I dont feel comfortable talking about.
3) I remember when... GAS WAS .98 a gallon!!!! Do you guys remembed those days? I remember driving across town to get the gas that was .97 instead. Ya know, gotta save that one cent by driving across town! Man, just a few bucks would get me to the beach and back... now its like 20$, I do have to say THANK GOD the prices have come down some but no where near .98!
4) I was really bothered by the trash truck comming at 6:45am this morning! They usually dont come until late afternoon, so we missed getting the recyling away! Oh and last week... the darn gardener cam at 8am instead of like 6. So yea on top of getting kids up and ready and always being late anyways, I also had to go lock up the dogs and clear off the yard... ok, are those silly things to be bothered by?? lol
5) Ok, I can NOT write poems... back in days I used to write poems and they were pretty good.. so anyways i wont even try this one!