Friday, June 6, 2008

Second day of school

She did so well today! I was nervous, but had planned on a quick get away! She was saying she was going to miss me and that she would cry but i told her she better not! lol So we get there and she was super clingy, great! She went potty and then was clingy again, I had her put her lunch pail in her cubby and then the teacher got out play dough, she went to go play. Then I kissed her goodbye and she was fine! NO CRYING!! YAY!! Then I went to go check out Chapel and then came back and she was still fine! I was SO worried especially since Ashley wasnt in class yet, she didnt make a fuss! YAY! She is now eagerly waiting for Ashley to come get her and go play at Ashleys grandma's house! They should have fun!

2 comments:

Ryan and Melanie said...

Way to go! You both did it! How'd you get music on your blog?

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

Click on it and it will take you to a site and it will walk you thru it. I need to add more songs!