Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Scrapbook pages

I just have to share a few of my favorite pages from this last week...
This one is my absolute favorite right now. It is a 'scraplift' (copying someone scrapbook page)of a friend of mine from one of my Sb boards Erica, she does awesome work!

I have never scrapped a 8x10 pic before but I LOVE it! I will defiantly be doing this again! Love how this one turned out!

This one has a great story w/ it. Well, besides the fact that we had a fun day at the park w/ friends. I had Kaitlyn write "Me and Jayden" as the title of the page. She usually write alot better but oh well.... besides the point. the next day Kaitlyn was coloring and writing her letters like she does alot. Then she asks "Mommy, whats the next line?" I had no idea what she was talking about soI ask her what? She repeats herself. Then I ask to see what she has on her paper... she had written "Me and" and was asking what the next line was!!! OMG I was in shock! I mean she knows most her letters and how to draw them but she REMEMBERED the letters and what it said! WOW! I was SO excited thats so cool! So heres the lo...

This lo is a sketch by Jodie (blog linked on right) Thanks Jodie for a great sketch! I LOVE this lo too!


Thanks for looking!
I LOVE comments on my blog! Please let me know if you stop by!

0 comments: