Friday, March 6, 2009

My heart aches.....

Two of my favorite men have walked out of my life this week....

I know I have introduced them to you before but just for the heck of it here we go again, as I'm very sad to see them go.

First theres Dr Christian Troy.

He is an amazing plastic surgeon who just this year moved out here to LA (maybe to be close to me!)He has had a rough patch in his life lately as he was diagnosed with Stage 3 Breast cancer, underwent a mastectomy and reconstructive surgery, then received the news the cancer is not gone and was given 6 months to a year to live. With that news he proposed and married his lesbian anesthesiologist/friend and created a family with his aids infested whore of a exgirlfriends son who she tried to pass off as his son, but was born African American, obviously NOT his! And now to the sad part.... he just left on his honeymoon with his new found 'family' Hurry back to me Dr Troy!! I already miss you!

Second man who walked out my life last night, well actually swam out...
Michael Westin.

This very smooth, sweet, serious ex spy was 'burned' which means pretty much he got fired from being a spy. Leaving him with no identity, no job or job references and a burning desire to find out who burned him. He meets up with a trigger happy ex girl friend, who I actually really like and yet another spy Sam, maybe I'm just partial to the name! Last night they 'took out' Carla AND Victor and met with the Management. He was given an altimatium and he opted for jumping out of a helicopter way above the ocean to take on anyone and everyone that is after him all on his own. Swim Michael swim! Swim back to me hunny!!

ETA- for those of you who are are lost.... I'm talking about my men on Nip/Tuck and Burn Notice. It was the season finale this week on both of my favorite shows, sad... very sad.... On the plus side, Burn Notice is comming back in JUNE!! WooHoo!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so confused about this Dr. Troy fellow. Where did you discover him?

Blind Amber said...

Dude, whatever you're on... I want 3 days worth.

Unknown said...

Ahahaha, I thought maybe Dr. Troy was a reality tv doctor that I'd somehow missed! I was all, "What the heck, this guy is so screwed and I'M MISSING IT?!" Ha! Well, I'm glad to hear it's fictional... for his sake!

I got the Michael Westin part! ;) He's a hottie!

KelsyC said...

Nominated you for an award. GO to my blog to check it out!
http://jillofalltrades-acraftymomsworld.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-really-am-good-at-something.html